We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Part Time Accounts Assistant
- Canine Recruits
Part Time Accounts Assistant
Wagtail UK Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced accounts assistant for a part time, permanent role based at their offices in Flintshire, North Wales. Hours of work are two days per week 9.00am to 5.00pm. The pay will be £9.00 – £10.00 per hour depending on skills and experience. Free parking is available.
As an Accounts Assistant your main responsibility will be to support the manager with a range of accounts and finance duties, however as a small team a wide variety of administrative duties will also form part of the role. A good working knowledge of Sage 50 is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Dealing with Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Matching credit card receipts and reconciling
- Raising month recharge overheads
- Petty cash posting
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of payments
- Attributing nominal codes to invoices
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Data inputting and processing and composing letters and emails
In order to become part of this successful team as an Accounts Assistant you must possess the following:
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and procedure
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- At least six years previous experience in a similar role
- Purchase or Sales Ledger experience or AAT qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to input data with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 policy and procedures desirable
- Knowledge of GDPR practice
- Administration experience
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems and Microsoft packages, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and manage time effectively
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a huge increase in demand for our sniffer dogs and detection services, Wagtail UK is looking for new canine recruits to join our highly successful team.
Ideally, dogs should be of working dog breed, have high drive and enthusiasm and be between 9 months and 3 years old.
If you are looking to re-home your dog, please contact email@example.com for more information.